No Better Time to Buy a New Car Aug 02, 2011
This is a great time to buy a new car and potentially save some money to boot. New car models are just around the corner as some manufacturers have already released their 2012’s and many more will be coming in September. To get ready for the new models many of the manufacturers are offering amazing incentives right now at your local dealers form cash back to incredibly low financing. For example,
· Acura is offering $1000 cash back or 0.9% APR financing on the 2011 Acura TL or 0.9% APR financing on the 2011 Acura MDX
· BMW is offering $750 cash back or 1.9% APR financing on the popular 2011 328
· Cadillac is offering cash back or 0% APR financing on many of their models including the 2011 Cadillac Escalade and 2011 Cadillac CTS
· Chrysler is offering cash back or 0% APR financing on all of their models including the 2011 Enclave, 2011 LaCrosse, 2011 Lucerne, 2011 Regal
· Honda is giving $750 cash back or 0.9% APR financing on the fuel efficient 2011 Accord, 0.9% APR on the 2011 Pilot and 2011 fuel-miser Honda Civic and 1.9% APR on the 2011 CR-V, 2011 Odyssey and 2012 Civic
· Ford is offering up to $22500 cash back on its vehicles and as low as 0% APR financing on cars such as the Ford Escape and Ford Fusion.
If you currently finance your car this maybe a great time to trade up to a new car AND pay less for your car by taking advantage of these low finance rates. So if you are looking to buy a new vehicle and sell your existing car consider separating the two transactions.
The price that a dealer will pay you if you simply sell them your car vs. if you trade in may be dramatically lower. This is because the dealers will more than make up for the “loss” if he is selling you a car either through financing or confusing “trade-in” math. That’s why it’s important to separate the transactions so it’s clear how much you have received for your car.
You have many options including trying to sell it yourself and paying for advertising, negotiating with these same dealers or simply coming to webuyanycar.com where you can be rid of your car with check in hand in as little as 30 minutes.