We've compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions to help you when selling your car. If your question isn't covered, your local Branch Manager will be happy to help. You can locate your nearest branch using our Branch Locator or email
Will You Buy My Car?
- I cannot find my car on your website
- My car doesn't run. Will you still buy it?
- Can I sell a car on behalf of a family member or friend?
- Can I sell a deceased relatives car?
- Can I sell a car on behalf of a company?
- I have outstanding finance on my car. What do I need to do?
- Does We Buy Any Car buy cars customized with aftermarket parts?
Making an Appointment
- How do I make an appointment?
- Can I reschedule my appointment?
- Which branch is closest to me?
- Can I just turn up at one of your branches?
- What hours are you open and available for appointments?
- Will you pick up my car?
- What do I need to bring with me to the appointment?
- How long should my appointment take?
At the Branch
How Do I Get a Valuation?
- Getting a valuation
- How do you calculate the value of my car?
- Can the online valuation change?
- Why Are Valuations Subject to an On Site Inspection?
- Is there a transaction fee?
- Is there a fee if I don’t sell my car to you?
- I cannot find my car on your website?
- What happens if I don't enter the full details of my car's condition?
- I received a valuation online a few months ago, is it still valid?
- Do you pay the amount given in the valuation?
- Kelley Blue Book ® Says My Car is Worth More. Why?